We are looking to grow our team across Victoria & Tasmania. Whether you are looking for Full Time, Part Time or Locum/Casual jobs we would love to hear from you!
Gain an incredibly rewarding & satisfying career in Australia’s new boom industry by providing specialist physiotherapy services for our elderly population in residential aged care. Our team at Transform Physio are proud to be involved in the overall enrichment of the quality of life for this very special group of people. You will develop as a professional in your field as well as personally in a challenging industry that will see you earn the respect of other health professionals, residents and their families for your contribution in getting the best possible outcome for residents.
Our culture is built on pride, dedication, respect and a deep seated care for our customers and clients. We inspire each other to grow and we celebrate our achievements together.
Join the leaders in aged care physiotherapy now- to receive regular updates on current opportunities
click here to leave your details
Team Member benefits can include:
- Career growth
- Mentoring and support for all team members for all stages of your career
- Flexible hours and variety in your schedule
- Structured professional development program
- Financial support for professional development
- Social and Team building events
- Support with AHPRA registration, Visas and Relocation
- Opportunity for the addition of Community Clients
- Opportunity for the addition of working in one of our Private Clinics
- Excellent performance based remuneration
A Physiotherapists role in Aged Care involves the following:
- Functional assessments and reviews
- Pain Management Program
- Manual handling training
- Exercise prescription
- Equipment prescription
- Communication with care staff, families and health professionals