Our team is growing across Victoria & Tasmania! Are you looking for Full Time, Part Time or Locum/Casual jobs?! We would love to hear from you!
Gain an incredibly rewarding & satisfying career in Australia’s new boom industry by providing specialist Allied Health Services for our elderly population in residential aged care and community home care. Our team at Transform Physio are proud to be involved in the overall enrichment of the quality of life for this very special group of people. You will support you to develop as a professional in your chosen field of Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy. You will also grow personally in a challenging industry that will see you earn the respect of other health professionals, residents, clients and their families for your contribution in getting the best possible outcome for clients.
Our culture is built on pride, dedication, respect and a deep seated care for our customers and clients. We inspire each other to grow and we celebrate our achievements together.
Join the leaders in aged care Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy now- to receive regular updates on current opportunities
Team Member benefits can include:
- Career growth
- Mentoring and support for all team members for all stages of your career
- Flexible hours and variety in your schedule
- Structured professional development program
- Financial support for professional development
- Social and Team building events
- Support with AHPRA registration, Visas and Relocation
- Opportunity for the addition of Community Clients
- Opportunity for the addition of working in one of our Private Clinics
- Excellent performance based remuneration
A Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists role with Transform involves the following:
- Rehabilitative therapy;
- Falls Prevention;
- Strength and balance training;
- Pain management treatments
- 1:1 and Group Private consultations;
- Managing neurological, cardiorespiratory and musculoskeletal conditions;
- Community home visit consultations for a huge range of client needs;
- Provide Physiotherapy and manual handling education and training to colleagues and clients.
For further information on your career with Transform contact Catherine Durham via email at email@example.com or call 1300 797 556.