Transform provides comprehensive physiotherapy solutions for the aged care sector.
Since 2005 Our mobile team of 100+ staff has provided a comprehensive physiotherapy solution for residential aged care facilities in Victoria, Queensland and Tasmania. Our service agreement will be tailored to suit your needs and include service components to assist the quality of life of the residents and the operation of the aged care facility.
This can include the following options:
An efficient and cost effective service to meet the specified care and service obligations:
- Assessments and comprehensive care plans for all residents
- Falls management and referral follow up
- Collaborative case management meetings
- Innovative IT systems to report on service outcomes
- Dedicated staff who will integrate with your team
- Assessments and care plans to support ACFI funding
- Pain Management Services in the unique client centred Transform model which supports optimal funding and holistic clinical outcomes
- We offer a range of flexible consumer driven services to suit your organisation and your residents including Falls2Fit, MindStrong for Dementia, Reablement Therapy Groups Click Here for more info
We also provide OHS consultancy services in:
- An early intervention treatment model to reduce your workcover claims and costs
- We provide mandatory theory and practical training and a comprehensive package that supports cultural change and drives best practice